-- RMB Account, RMB Flexible Deposit
-- RMB Time Deposit, RMB Currency/Foreign Exchange
1. Scope of Business
RMB Flexible Deposit
RMB Time Deposit
RMB Currency/Foreign Exchange
In order to apply for a bank account, you will need to bring a valid passport or other valid photo ID (non UK applicants must bring a valid passport and Visa) as well as proof of address to our branch. We accept the following documents as proof of address:
- Full driving licence (with photo and signature)
- A non ICBC (London) plc bank statement provided within last 3 months.
- Utility bill (within last 3 months. Mobile phone bills are not acceptable).
- Council Tax bill (within current tax year)
- Benefit book or original notification letter from the Benefits Agency confirming the right to benefits. (within last 6 months)
- One document can only be used as one proof, for example, if we have taken your full UK driving licence as your proof of ID, we will not be able to use the same document as your proof of address.
3. Our Office
81 King William Street, London EC4N 7BG
Telephone Number: 020 7397 8888
Fax: 020 7397 8877
Opening hours: Monday to Friday 09:30 – 16:00